During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 19 January 2013

Project 365 Photo Memories (19 January 2013)

I am really enjoying this photo project so far.  To be honest I don't see myself doing much more than what I did last year for Project Life apart from I then scrapped;  I really did take a photo ever day last year apart for a small handful which were missed.
 
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky
 
These are some of my favourites from this week:
 





 
Thanks again to all that visited, your kind comments were very much appreciated.  I nearly got round most people last week but sadly not all.  There are a large number taking part and I don't honestly think I will be able to visit everyone each and every week but I'll try and do as many as I can and mix up who I visit.  It will propbably be made up of a number of short sessions spread thrughout the week, I may see some of you late Friday night.

Again I am linking up with The Boy And Me.
 
Have a great photo happy week x

6 comments:

Pippa Ainsworth said...

Great photos of your week. I like the self portrait with your daughter.

Joanne Blunt said...

The snowy shot is great. Lovely photos.

fun as a gran said...

love the irony of the chocs on the scales, dont worry about getting round them all, it is a huge amount to comment on, I work down a random chosen column, and then maybe another.

Stressy Mummy said...

Gorgeous photos x

Coombe Mill - Fiona said...

Love the snowy photo and the fact you captured falling snow! The irony of those celebrations on the scales...!

Leyla [Thisdayilove] said...

Great photos

Thisdayilove

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...