During October I Will.....

And......


Wednesday 10 October 2012

Big Hugs

At the beginning of September I was really surprised and honoured to have been chosen by the DT at Child's Play Challenge as one of their Top 3 for August.  I was then invited to be guest designer during October.  Soon after the announcement Tiffany e-mailed me the challenges for this month.  The first challenge was green slime.
 
 
My Mother being who she was would never allow such a thing for my Brother and I.  But I do remember all my friends having the slime and playing together with them.  I have taken the colour green as my inspiration and I used green paint and have gone a little messy with inks drips on the black cardstock.
 
                
 
I loved getting the paint out and being messy.  Paint and ink splashes are not something I do very often and I am always cautious about what I am trying.  I tend to struggle about when to stop, too much or too little and it never seems to end up as I imagined.  However, I was happy with the end result and proceeded to use the paint drips as a mat for my photo.  I am really looking forward to being part of the DT all this month.
 
I was even more surprised last week when I visited the Child's Play blog and saw that I had been chosen as Top Three for September and invited yet again to be part of the DT for November. 
 
 
I can't believe that this is happening, my LOs are being recognised and I am being asked to be a guest on a design team, wow.  Somebody needs to pinch me and pinch me quick lol!
 
Thanks for looking and enjoy your day x
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...