During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 8 October 2012

A LO Is Made....

The past few weeks have been a little strange mojo wise around here. When I was in Wales for the summer all I wanted to do was scrap and couldn't as I did not have many supplies. Then I got home to all my supplies and just no mojo! Just so typical.
 
This weekend I went to my local crop in Bromsgrove and to be honest I wasn't that productive.  I worked on my LSNED album.  I have 3 double pages to put the papers on,18 pages for journaling and all the photos to add that also need to be sorted and printed.  I also managed to LOs.  One I can't show you until Thursday as it is a GDT item but I can show this one:
 
 
Photo of Liam and freya climbing on the rocks over the summer in Wales.
 
I collected some of the photos from over the summer and I am really annoyed with myself.  I spent what seemed like forever making collages for my project life album and it appears I didn't upload them. Very very annoyed with myself and this now puts back the work on the album!

I was hoping to continue joining in with the Counterfeit Kit Challenges but with a lack of mojo last month I only managed a handful and have many supplies left in August and September's kit.  I havent even managed to look at this month's kit in detail and I dont think I will have much chance to this week either.  I may therefore skip making a kit but use up the two kits I already have.  This LO was made using my August kit bringing the tally now to 11 LOs.

I will show you my Guest DT work and share some news for the Childs Play Challenge site on Thursday as well as my LO for last weeks challenge that I have been unable to blog until now.

1 comment:

JulieJ said...

Lovely colours in that LO. I was intending to come to the crop but Siobhan got in the way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...