During October I Will.....

And......


Wednesday 19 September 2012

WIPW (19 September 2012)

Good morning my yarny friends.  This week as well as my mini granny square blanket and cross stitch I have also been working on this blanket:

 
 
My Kool Kotton blanket.  This blanket was started 2 1/2 years ago.  I frogged the blanket as it was just too large, it was evn too large for a king size bed.  It is now the size of a lap blanket so much easier to handle.  I think it was because of the size that I wasn't working on it.
 
Not much progress due to the me ending up in hospital this week but every bit of progress helps.  Pop on over to Tami to see a host of other WIPs this fine Wednesday.

1 comment:

JulieJ said...

Hope the hospital wasn't anything serious. Hope you're recovered enough for the crop - I'm hoping to be able to get there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...