During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 14 September 2012

Lego Pals

Last month Lisa Jane did a series about her love of 6 x 6 pads.  There were some lovely ideas and at the end of the series she set a challenge to scrap with 6 x 6 pads.  This is my LO:
 
 
Picture taken over 2 years ago when we had a short break in Legoland for Freya's birthday.  I have scrapped lots of photos for Freya but very few for Liam's album.  I have sure American Crafts Shoreline which I have both the 12 x 12 and the 6 x 6 pad.  Just love these bright colours which go wonderful with the lego models. 

4 comments:

Jennifer Grace said...

Gorgeous layout, so bright! I love the striking colours, and all the rosettes! x

Sarah said...

Great layout - I love the way you've "stepped" the background panels!! Thanks for joining in with the S J Crafts 6 x 6 challenge!! Sarah x

Jimjams said...

Fab page - those colourful rosettes are brilliant.

Lisa-Jane said...

Wow I love those papers and yes they are absolutely perfect for Legoland. Great idea for the background panels, going to have to add that to my collection ;-) Thanks for joining in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...