During October I Will.....

And......


Tuesday 21 August 2012

Tuesday Tallies (21 August 2012)

These are my little squares competed this week:

All 13 of them.  I have completed a total of 76 squares and used the first ball of pink I have.  I have crocheted 23 sqares from one 50g ball.  I have 11 colours and 3 balls of each.  I plan on crocheting 2 balls of each colour which will giove me 1 ball for sewing together and a border.  Hope this will be enogh as I don't want to be buying any more stash as life changing plans have been made and I NEED to downsize craft supplies and save money if they are to come to fruition.

I am ashamed to say that last week I did not make any squares at all which is why I wasn't joining in.  No real reason why no crochet done exceept life.  It just distracts for our hobbies at times.  How very annoying of it!

Pop on over to Carole to take a look at some other one a day projects.

1 comment:

Deb Hickman said...

Good going !!!!!! It's going to be so pretty. I haven't done too well the last couple of weeks, must do better ! Did you know you haven't linked up ? Hope you are well and had a good holiday, see you soon. Deb xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...