During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 6 August 2012

Strike!

Another Studio Calico LO for you this fine Monday morning.  This one is a scraplift of the featured LO.  The LO had one large photo, I estimate it to be a 10 x 8.  I hadn't got any photos that large printed and to be honest I don't think I actually have any photos that I haven't already scrapped that could withstand being enlarged to that size.  Therefore I cut four 6 x 4 photos down to 3 1/2" square to make a 7 x 7 collage.  Very simple LO with just a bit of embellishment top right, a title, a strip of pp and 2 circles bottom left. 


Made with Studio Calico Memoir papers.  A few close ups:



This was Freya's first time plying skittles and her first go was a strike.  She was so happy nd jumped up and down for a considerable amount of time before doing a happy dance.

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed your weekend x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...