During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 27 August 2012

Down On The Farm

This is my 5th LO made using Summer Lovin', August CKC kit.  Seems funny it is only 5 as it feels like I have made more.  


Plan was to make at least 10 out of this kit.  

This certainly is achievable with amount of kit I have left but the problem is I am getting a little bored of just scrapping these papers. We are still on holiday and don't go home until Thursday and the only other papers I have are the MME Indie Chic. Its times like this I am missing my stash as a couple of LOs with different papers would get me back in to using this kit.  I also wanted to be at the 50 LO mark by the end of the school holidays.  Another 12 LOs in 10 days?  It can be done but will I have time?  When we get home Thursday my Dad would have been in the house on his own for 3 weeks, hhmmm wonder what I will find!

If you are in the UK (sorry Scotland) I hope you enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend.  We have had a couple of days out this past week and i'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about some of these adventures.

3 comments:

Sassy Breese said...

Your LO is full of fun energy. I understand the feeling of scrapping on holidays with supply limitations. Sometimes I just put one LO away, incomplete and start on another. Then when I get home, the partial project gets the twists and tweaks it needs.

Susanne said...

Fun! Enough said.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Perfect accents on here. Love that sheep cutout photo - hilarious!
Sometimes you gotta make the memories & scrap them later :~)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...