During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 30 July 2012

Restful Few Days

I've not been too well the last few weeks and after a week in hospital I have been doing what the medics told me; quite simply rest and relaxation.  Quite easy, I've rested, I've relaxed and scrapped and crocheted.  Then last week they said go out for a few hours, walk in the fresh air.  Easy eh?  No really.  We went out for the grand total of 4 1/2 hours on Wednesday and I've been totally wacked since then!  Absolutely wore me out.  Which is why I don't have any crafting projects to show you today.  Got some crochet but that if for my Tuesday Tallies tomorrow.  I was going to do some scrapping yesterday but slept until 4pm and I really don't have the energy to do any today either.

On our way home on Wednesday we passed a feild full of wheat and were able to pull over to take some photos:






Will be back tomoorw with my Tuesday Tallies crochet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...