During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 1 July 2012

ATDML's Cyber Crop Challenge #2

Challenge 2 was to use bunting on your LO.  For this challenge I used ATDML's June sketch as inspiration.


With this LO I have now completed 5 out of the 6 challenges.  The remaining challenge (#1) is about stamping on your LO's.  I really am not a big fan of stamping as for the life of me I just can't do it!  No matter how hard I try it is never an even colour and I just can't stamp straight either.  Because of this I am giving this remaining challenge a miss.

I'd like to thank everyone of the DT from ATDML for a great weekend of inspiration which has got me scrapping and on my way to bust my stash and get me nearer to my 100 LO challenge.  Many thanks Ladies x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...