During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 1 July 2012

ATDML Cyber Crop Challenge Three

Challenge three was to add more journalling to your page.  I openly admit my pages do not contain much journalling.  If fact the majority have little more than a title, place and date.  I don't feel comfortable with my writing.  I hate my handwriting; it is so messy.  This LO has far less jornalling than the other entries posted so far but it has more than I usually put. This LO is based on this sketch from the Sketch Savvy blog. 



With this LO I wanted to record the special bond my children have.  Freya was prem which means they are very very close in age; just 14 months apart. But the age gap looks much more as Liam is tall for his and Freya is small.  In fact Liam is the tallest in his class and Freya the smallest.  Liam has aspergers and at times srtuggles and Freya has reumatoid arthritis which has such a delibertating effect at times.  Both face many challenges ahead and I just love how they support each other so much now and wish that this continues as they grow older and hopefully closer.  They really do have such a fantastic relationship.  However, they still fight like cat and dog at times like many siblings but these disagreements are very quickly fogotten. 

The LO also a tag with hidden journalling that I don't want my Daughter to see yet.  It's there for her to read when she is older.  Its about how I hope that this special and wonderful relationship devolops and they continue to be there for each other.

1 comment:

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Lovely page and if it's more journalling than you would usually use, then it meets the challenge! Thanks for entering!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...