During October I Will.....

And......


Tuesday 12 June 2012

Liverpool Crochet; Tuesday Tallies (12 June 2012)

Whilst away in Liverpool over the Jubilee weekend I took my Cashmerino Ripple with me. 

Its lovely to snuggle under but I think I may need to put it away for a while if the weather does warm up at some point.  Can wish, can't I?  The blanket is King Size bed size and is taking forever.  The blanket looked like this with 13 stripes when we left Liverpool:

Since coming home I have completed a further 3 stripes.  As you can see I have a very long way to go until it reaches the top of the bed.  I would like to say I will get it done this year but that may not happen especially as it takes me nearly 1 1/2 hours to do a stripe.  I have estimated I need to do 76 rows.....just another 60 to go! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...