During October I Will.....

And......


Thursday 12 April 2012

Sarah's Cards


These are the six classes from Sarah's Cards 2012 retreat which I went to a couple of weekends ago in Warrington.


Helen's class:



Lou's class:



Tracy's class:



Claire's class:



Jen's class, just need to add some journalling but I'm not sure what I want to write as I never make LO's about me!:



Ifa's class, not photographed too well as the paper has curved due to misting:



There were also 2 challenges over the weekend.  First was the page kit:





Then the sketch challenge:





I had a great weekend and it was so much fun to meet up again with some wonderful ladies that I met at the last retreat plus it was great to met some new ladies too.


I will be back in the next few days to show you the other LO's I made over the weekend.

2 comments:

Cal said...

They are beautiful Candace!

JulieJ said...

They are all lovely but I really like the one of you in the starburst and the one you did from the page kit.
I'm never too sure about this type of event. I never feel completely comfortable making a page following someone else's design so closely - they never really feel like 'mine'. How much freedom do you get to do your own thing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...