During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 30 April 2012

Project Life Update

I've been a busy little bee the past 3 weekends working on Project Life and trying to get up to date.  It took me nearly a whole day to sort photos, edit and set up my order.  Madness!


I have been super busy and now only have from the 16 April to today and from 26 March to 5 April to complete.  I am not strictly keeping to a double spread per week.  This is the minimum.  Some weeks, like Easter hols are more.  I have got 3 double spreads with extra inserts for those 2 weeks plus the weekend of Sarah's Cards Retreat is a double spread.  I have also added in the missing photos for the previous weeks where there were gaps.  Just need to add 4 photos now for the completed weeks as my order had photos that hadn't printed right.  Still waiting for a reply from photobox about this but nothing has come back after a week and a half which I am not really impressed with.  I thought I would have at least had a reply by now.




Must dash as I have to get to work, sooner you get there, sooner you leave!

Hope to be back in a couple of days time with photos of my progress on Project Life.  But that is all dependant on a certain little girl who we are still eagerly waiting for and is showing no signs of coming.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...