During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 9 January 2012

Project Life Wk 1

Last thing Saturday night after the kids had gone to bed I used my new photo printer and printed off some photos for both JYC and Project Life.  Just love that I can print a small number of photos out the minute I want and then just scrap.

I have sorted the photos for JYC into the album and am a little unhappy that I may be a few short to complete the album.  Having said that who is going to know they are taken a few weeks in to the New Year.  I'm not going to tell!  Anyway, I need to catch a few extra photos and hope to work on the album over the next few weeks.  I printed the photo for the first week of Project Life and finished the first week's pages.


Surprisingly I could have filled two page protectors this week but I am going to stick with my decision of one a week as I know this is unlikely to be the case every week.  It was so easy and quick to complete with the pages prepared in advance.  Going to get on top of some more pages this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...