During October I Will.....

And......


Tuesday 3 January 2012

One A Day Tuesday Tallies (3 January 2012)



This is the first Tuesday Tally of the New Year and I am starting off with a complete 7 this week which is what I would like to achieve each week this year.  I plan on completing lots of projects this year and I have plenty of WIPs to keep me busy.  

This week I have completed 7 stripes (14 rows) on the cot blanket which is now 24 stripes long and looks like this:


I think I have about another 15 stripes to complete.  I have also sewn in about 1/3 of the ends; the thing I hate most about crochet!  My aim is to get this blanket finished by the end of this month.

I have been off work for the past 2 weeks, sadly today is my last day at home and I go back to work tomorrow but during this time off I have began another crochet project.  I know I shouldn't have as I need to complete all the WIPs I have, but this is a gift and I had already purchased the yarn for it and wanted to get ahead.  Plus I was getting bored with ripples; too many of those on the go at the moment!  Pop back tomorrow where I will show you the progress made so far.


I have also updated the photos on the left sidebar to show you where I am on each of the projects.  a little progress has been made the last month but not as much as I would have liked.  This, I promise you is going to change this year.  This is the year for completion!

If you want to have a catch up and look at some other one a day projects pop on over to Carole at Gingerbread Girl.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...