During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 22 October 2011

Look, I Still Do Scrap!

You would be forgiven if you thought I had stopped scrapping and now just crocheted.  Well no, I'm trying my hardest to juggle 2 hobbies, kids, pets, a stressful job and life in general.  I think the last few days I may be getting back on top of things, not in control but back to the point where I can sit down at night for five minutes and say phew, job done.  That's not been said for a long long time.

This week my October 2011 Sarah's Cards kit came.  I can honestly say until these past few months jellibean soup has not been a range I have gone to.  But CHA Summer 2011 has changed my mind and I have purchased 2 ranges this Autumn and none of the ranges I usually go for.  This month Sarah's Cards kit was Apple Cheddar Soup:

Scrap Kit Subscription OCTOBER START

Very autumnal and pumpkin based at first glance but once I got started I found it very versatile.   

Thursday night I couldn't sleep, so open the box came and these are the two LO's I did.  Both from the same kit yet so different is colour palette but the pages in the range coordinate so well together :




Hope you enjoy your weekend x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...