During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 5 September 2011

Shimelle's Starting Point Challenge (3 Sept 2011)

I have been looking at the lovely sketches on Shimelle's blog and then these new starting point challenges for a while now but with my scrapping mojo going and being unable to get to my craft room I have not taken part in any.  Well after Bromsgrove Crop on Saturday, scrapping mojo has returned and I still had the scraps of Sarah's Cards April kit to hand and decided to have a go at this starting point challenge yesterday while lunch was cooking:

scrapbook starting point

Shimelle had used all scraps for this and I decided to do the same.  This is my starting point:



And here is the finished LO.




Hope you have all had a great weekend.  I'm back at work today after a 7 week break, to say I am not looking forward to it is an understatement!  Must dash as the sooner I get there, the sooner I leave.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

such a lovely layout! you were lucky to have such gorgeous scraps! you did a great job here - I think I would have "needed" to fill the white space but it so much better that you have left it white :-) looks great!

Michelle said...

I really. Love the colors and the way it works with the photo is gorgeous

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...