During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 3 June 2011

Sharing Stash Busting LO's Part 2

Hope half term is going well for all those with little ones in UK.  I'll be back next week to share what we have been up to.  Here are some more LO's I made as part of my Stash Busting Challenge.

Made using Feb 2011 Studio Calico kit:


'Longboat' is another Echo Park LO made using a Page Maps 2 sketch (P27, which I rotated anticlockwise):


A double LO about our house renovations made using 'Echo Park'.  The reason there is no photo on the second page is because there still is no roof.  I would take a picture to show you but that would mean standing in the laundrette and as it is raining as I type this I would get very wet!



Enjoy your weekend.  I am off to Bromsgrove Crop tomorrow, looking forward to some scraping time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...