During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 20 June 2011

A Little Dip In The River Severn

Over half term we took the opportunity to go down to Arley which is a lovely little village by the river Severn.  Here are Liam and Freya having a little dip:



A nice cool drink in the village pub:
 


Followed by another paddle where they were joined by a swan and some ducks:



This week we have 2 photo sessions and 2 evenings out with friends, so super busy.  Wanting this lovely weather today to last the week as I want to get a little strawberry picking in on Thursday.  Fingers crossed.  Also hope to get a little scrapping done this weekend as I need to work on the book for my Brother's wedding.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

sorry it's taken me a few days to reply to your kind blog comment! It was lovely to see you at the crop the other week. Your photos are great - everything looks so English (makes me a bit homesick!). Hope to see some of your scrap stuff here soon! :-)

JulieJ said...

I love that last photo with the swan flapping its wings. Where do you go strawberry picking? - we were going to go on Saturday but got rained off.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...