During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 2 April 2011

This Year I Will.....March Review

Well what can I say except this month just seemed to come and go very quickly!

  • Kiss and cuddle my little babies at least once every day.  CHECK
  • Find something to smile about each day.  CHECK
  • Have a minimum of 30 minutes every day of ME time, no children, no TV, no computer, no telephone, just ME.  As selfish as this may sound, it needs to be done for my own health, both physically & mentally.  Week off unpaid from work, hospital tests, tonsillitis; really didn't go to plan this month.
  • Make Fridays (my day off) part housework/errand - frees the weekend to spend time with Liam & Freya - and part 'me' time.  Too much of the housework/errand stuff last year!  Total fail, see above.
  • Go for a walk every day, even if it is only for 5 minutes, I will go outside and walk to clear my head and think about life.  Been on crutches all month, Big fail
  • Eat 5 portions of fruit & veg a day. Most days I ate my greens
  • Have a wonderful Summer holiday; a 3 1/2 week tour of Europe to include my Brother's Wedding in Lithuania.  Changed the itinerary slightly which has been down to me taking 2 weeks off unpaid, needed to make some savings and felt it would be better to enjoy fully the cities we went to and leave out a couple which we plan on doing next spring.
  • Get organised; 2010 was really not a good year and this year I will get back to the place where I am in control of what is happening and not depending upon others, who quite frankly let me & my children down.  Do you really want me to answer this one?
  • Choose carefully those people I let into our lives.  On track for happiness!
  • Start organising presents for Christmas - Its going to be a stress free one this year unlike the mayhem of 2010!  Again not done anything this month, want to get our holiday paid for first.
  • Have a professional family photo shoot.  Didn't manage to get my photo done with Kirsty due to time constraints so back to the drawing board we go.
  • Do something new every month. With all that has happened this month I've not tried anything new so will need to catch up later in the year.This has been the last thing on my mind this month
  • Finish decorating my scrap space & bedroom. No new progress made
  • Decorate Liam's room.  Not started
  • Decorate the lounge.  No new progress
  • Decorate the hall stairs & landing.  Not started
  • Finish the roof on my garage, laundrette and downstairs toilet.  Not started and getting very wet, well we have to paddle in the launderette and toilet when it rains; and there has been a lot of rain.
  • New laundrette cupboards.  Not started, but the rain helped to get one of the old ones down!
  • Decorate down stairs toilet.  Not started
  • Sort out the plumbing.  Not started
  • New window in bathroom and landing.  Not started
  • Find a baby sitter so I can go to Bromsgrove Crop on a Saturday.  Achieved!!!
  • Attend a retreat.  Booked and first instalment paid
  • Complete 12 LO's a month.  Completed 24 this month!!!!!
  • Complete 12 Granny Squares or stripes a month.  Only 1 round of my super large Granny Square Blanket done
  • Catch up on unfinished scrapping projects from 2010; JYC 2010, Document 2010, LSNED 2010 & Liam & Freyas Year In The Life Of albums.  Didn't catch up on any projects that need completion
  • Complete a family scrapbook for 2011; something on the lines of Document 2011.  January, February and March are fully completed except 1 photo which has now been ordered
  • Complete Liam's and Freya's '2011 Year In The Life Of' mini albums. Not started 
  • Use more scrap stash than I buy.  Although I have done 24 pages this month I am still ending the month with more stash than I had at the beginning of the month.  I blame CHA Winter 2011 as it really isn't me who keeps buying stash
  • Finish all the crochet projects I have started before I begin anything new.  I ordered yarn but not done anything with it yet, but only because my pattern hasn't arrived yet
  • Knit myself a pom pom scarf.  Not started
  • Take time to rediscover cross stitch.  None done this month 
  • Bake lots and lots of yummy things.  Baked 60 cakes and 228 cookies!  
  • Win the lottery (got to have one thing that won't happen on the list).  Fail, can't even managed £10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...