During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 3 April 2011

Sunday Scrapping

Happy Mothers Day everyone! I hope you are all being treated to a day of rest & relaxation and being pampered pampered pampered!  Today I was greeted with these two additions to my Pandora bracelet:

From Freya, a little girl charm


And from Liam a little boy charm:


You really should have seen them on Thursday when they went in the shop and asked the lady behind the counter for them.  They were so grown up, explaining what they wanted and handing over the money.  They then walked out of the shop holding their bags tight and so so proud of themselves.

Well on to some scrapping.  This is what kept me busy last Sunday.  First I covered the album for my Document 2011 with 'Stella & Rose' from My Minds Eye.  These papers were part of the March Studio Calico kit but I have since ordered some more this week as I just love the mix of colours.


I also made these 5 LO's:






These were all made using this month's Sarah's Cards Kit which is October Afternoons 'Modern Homemaker'.  I have added a few extra pieces of pp to the kit as I already had the range in my stash.

I'll be back in the week to show you the LO's I completed yesterday at Bromsgrove Crop.  Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Look at all those pretty papers that you turned into layouts. Nicely done - every one! And that album cover is gorgeous too.

Claire Crompton said...

I love your album really pretty and such lovely layouts, you have been busy.

Such a special memory of your two children buying you the charms for Mothers Day.

Cx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...