During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 10 April 2011

Kid Free Day

Friday was the only day I will have from now until the end of the month that is kid free.  We are now on a 18 day break from school then will go back for 3 days and then a long double bank holiday weekend.  Tried to make the most of Friday but didn't get as much done as I would have liked.  These are the LO's I completed:

This one is based on the Sunday Sketch Challenge over at the Studio Calico Blog:




This is based on the 4 x 6 Love course over at 2 peas:


I've been sorting through some older photos that I have not scrapped as I am getting a little bored of scrapping the same ones all the while.  I feel it will freshen up older albums as the pages are stored in date order as this is adding different papers and styles to the albums.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...