During October I Will.....

And......


Wednesday 30 March 2011

Weekend Scrapping

Earlier this week I went in to hospital for a couple of days to have some tests done.  As it was a planned admission and I knew I would not be up to much during the week I had a mega scrapathon over the weekend.  I completed the last two pages of March Document 2011 which I posted Monday.  I needed something to do for a little while to take my mind of things Monday morning but didn't have chance to show you everything I had completed.  Along with the 2 March Document 2011 pages I also did these 4 on Saturday:






The last LO above is Freya making her Brownie Promise.  

I also had a mini scrapathon on Sunday when I completed 5 more LO's and the cover for my Document 2011 album.  As I am feeling a little tired now and it seems to have been a very long day already I will leave Sunday's scrapping for another day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...