During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 4 March 2011

Meeting Daddy

Just a quick post to show you some photos of the bunnies.  They will be 5 weeks old tomorrow.  Here they are meeting their Daddy Snowball.


Try as hard as I might I just could not get all three looking at the camera.  At the moment we think they are boys and Liam and Freya have named them Tommy & Albert.  This is Tommy:


And this is Albert:


We tell them apart by their weight at present but Albert is quickly catching Tommy up, so how we will differentiate them soon I really don't know.

Must dash as I have the Bromsgrove Cropaganza tomorrow and the lovely Kirsty Wiseman will be teaching.  Got to go pack those scrap supplies plus sort out something to wear as Kirsty will be taking some photos.  Can't wait!


1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh how cute and adorable and erm, like their Daddy! Have a great time at the crop!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...