During October I Will.....

And......


Thursday 24 March 2011

Look What Happens When I Try To Get Organised

Is it just me or does anyone else find the minute you try to get yourself organised everything goes wrong?  Last week I thought I would schedule  my Document 2011 ta-dah's for January and February.  It was getting late by the time I had finished and intended to take photo's for the 4th page for each month and upload to the post Monday night.

Well everything went wrong, oh so wrong!

I had an ear infection, that then developed into a cold with tonsillitis and Freya had been ill for a couple of days with a high temp which now has shown its true colours as she has a nasty abscess just below her waist.

Well sadly Monday evening came and went and January's page never got uploaded and neither did February's page.  So finally here is Document 2011 January and February pages:

Ta-dah......


January:





February:





So so loving this project!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...