During October I Will.....

And......


Tuesday 22 March 2011

Fantastic Weekend

We have had a really great weekend.  Great fun day with some friends Friday afternoon and evening after a double dose of lemsip to fight of this lovely cold/tonsillitis I had come down with last week.

On Saturday we went over to Herefordshire and visited some National Trust properties.  It was such a beautiful sunny day and managed to get some great shots to keep me busy scrapping for a few weeks.  


Here are a few of my favourites:










On Sunday I went to the Solihull Crop for the first time.  I took the opportunity to get ahead and started on the March pages for Document 2011 and completed the class which Morag designed.  Will be back later in the week when I have had chance to photograph the pictures in the daylight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...