During October I Will.....

And......


Wednesday 20 October 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?

Morning all, having a little lie in this week as I've come down with some lovely virus, apart fro a croaky voice I don't feel 'ill' at all.  I'm just completely exhausted which was not helped Monday night when I couldn't sleep.  So lie in means I can post this before work! Yay!


Nothing crafty apart from Liam's homework which we distressed last night.

If you want to join in or just get a simple explanation to this madness visit head WOYWWer Julia.  Have a great day, which while I'm at work I am unlikely to be having.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hope that you're feeling better by now - Seems that there is a lot of something going around. I think Liam's homework looks like an awesome project and hopefully his teacher did too! Nice to have a mom w/suppies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...