During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 11 October 2010

A Sunny October Afternoon

Well it was about time we had some sun isn't it!  Headed off out yesterday, camera in hand to make good use of the lovely weather and get some more photos to scrap.  And what happens????  Camera battery was dead, I'd left it switched on the day before when I was downloading some photos.  Out comes the mobile:




Not really good quality I'm afraid.  Had a new phone a couple of weeks ago as mine was experiencing some problems and was still under warranty.  O2 didn't have the same model in stock and sent me an upgrade instead.  well to be honest the camera is rubbish.

After a walk there is only one thing to do - sit yourself down for a lovely cool drink!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...