During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 9 October 2010

Scrapping On A Dull Autumn Afternoon

Well weather was pretty rotten this afternoon so I spent some time trying to get that little butterfly above down to nil in order that I can buy some new stash.  Well this is some of what I achieved:

Road Trip:


Sky Ride:


September Document 2010 first page:


Plus I had a little sort out of stash.  Although I have now completed 45 LO's in my 50 LO challenge I really don't seem to have dented my stash pile at all.  I honestly think over the past 2 months the kits I have taken delivery of have actually increased my stash!  

Looks like I need to think about a couple of months of LOAD before I buy more stash.  To be honest all I think I need a stock up of is white & cream cardstock, couple of new albums and protectors to store all the new completed LO's and I'd like a few new mists.  Apart from that I really do think I would be buying things for the sake of buying the new releases and I currently still have so much stash I love and need to use up before it takes over the house.  There is that much it doesn't fit in a 5 x 5 expedit unit.

So scrappers of blogland, watch this space for my new bust the stash challenge!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...