During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 17 October 2010

Pencil Lines Birthday Challenge

Pencil lines is 4 years old today and to celebrate they are having a day of challenges.  This is my entry in to the 12 noon challenge which is to use sketch #146:

Sk146

This is my interpretation made using the never ending September Studio Calico kit - I've made 7 LO's with it now and I've not even dented it:


There are challenges every hour and lovely prizes so pop on over to the pencil lines blog.

If anyone from pencil lines is reading this, I can't get the blinkie to work!!!  Look at the top right, got the background but no animation.  What do I need to do?

Edited - Its working, thanks Kate B x

New stash busting challenge has begun!!!!  Only another 49 to go.........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...