During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 23 October 2010

Halloween Party & My Christmas Stash Mountain

We went to our second Halloween Party of the year last night and here are just a few pictures for you all to see:





And not forgetting the toilet roll Mummies!





Its half term this week and we have a busy fun packed week ahead of us (weather please be kind) so I am planning on a scrapping day tomorrow as not going to have much time in the week.

I'm taking part in Shimelle's new class 'True Stories' which is starting on Monday and I am looking forward to this.  Plus I sorted out my Papers ready for Journal Your Christmas.  I was considering buying some new but when I looked at my stash I found 8 different Christmas ranges.  I really can't justify buying the new Echo Park or Cosmo Cricket Christmas papers even though they are so so lovely.  I MUST reduce my paper stash, it really is taking over my house.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...