During October I Will.....

And......


Wednesday 28 July 2010

Need Your Help

We are going on a day trip out next week, probably to Matlock Bath.  Does anyone know of any scrapping shops in that area?  In need of a stash buying - wanting alphas, lots and lots of thickers are on the wish list.  

I know I can probably buy all I want on the Internet but it has been so long since I stroked stash before I bought and I need to satisfy this obsession of mine.  Hope you can help.


If there aren't any good shops in that part of the country, can anyone else suggest somewhere, max 2/3 hours from West Midlands.  But, I know there is always a but, must have something cheap and cheerful to entertain three kids (6, 7 & 8) for a few hours nearby.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...