During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 4 June 2010

Friday Follow Me

friday-follow

This is my first time of participating in Friday Follow.  Visit here to find out more and to join in.

If you are visiting me due to participating in Friday Follow, hello and welcome to my little home in blogland.  Hope you can get a little glimpse in to my life from this blog.  Any questions, please ask.

Off now to have a look round the other participants blogs and see what lovely & fun things they are up to.

3 comments:

The Old White Barn said...

Stopping by from Friday-Follow and so glad I found you! Now following you, and looking forward to getting to know you better!
Susan
www.BlackberryCottage.net

I am Harriet said...

Welcome to Friday-Follow!
Stopping by from Friday-Follow to say hello.
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/oil-spills-and-building-friendships-one-blog-at-a-time/

Jenn said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow Me - I AM a scrapbook addict, so I'm looking forward to having a look around! :) Have a great weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...