During October I Will.....

And......


Friday 25 June 2010

Post Office Collections

Have had a lovely walk in to Town this morning, in the beautiful sunshine to collect some parcels that have been delivered this week and as nobody was in they were all taken back to the post office.

Arrived this week are the colourful June Scrapagogo Kit:


and the scummy Sarah's Cards Kit:


As I have only completed 3 of my targeted 10 LO's this month, I see some serious scrapping coming on this weekend.  Sadly got some boring admin type things to do this afternoon before the kids come out of school, so scrapping will have to wait until tomorrow :0(

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh yummy - these will be a grand reward for the admin. I too have a small mount Paperwork to tackle..I think sitting in the sun with a lap tray and a cuppa is the only way to motvate myself to do it! Have a super weekend then!

Mina said...

ooooohhhh dont you just love parcels full of yummy goodies...its like Christmas...have fun Candace
Mina xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...