During October I Will.....

And......


Sunday 27 June 2010

Just Swing

Completed another LO after taking a break for this at the pub after the football:


I have based my LO on this sketch at Ideas For Scrapbookers.  Do go and visit the blog as it is a great resource for ideas as well as sketches.


Again I have used my October Afternoon Fly A Kite papers:


Not quite sure if it needs the bunting or not.  But if I do add it, think it will just be the top left corner and all across may be a little too much.  This photo was taken at the same time as our woodland wood.  In our local covert, someone many many years ago has constructed a swing in the trees.  Not quite sure if it is the same swing but there was definitely one there 25 years ago as I too used to play on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...