During October I Will.....

And......


Tuesday 1 June 2010

Falling In To Bad Habits.....Again!

Oh yes I am!  Hardly done any scrapping over the past few weeks, yet been stash shopping big style.

Bad bad Candace. 

Must put aside some time for scrapping this week, but with the kids being off school, weekend away and work, plus the usual housework, medical appoinments etc there is very little time left.  But I do plan to spend time scrapping......that counts doesn't it? Lol

PS. Sorry I haven't posted the Tuck In Tuesday yet but with being away I have been unable to make the cobler as I need to get the pork & mushroom out of the freezer and let it defrost. Have taken it out and will make for tea tonight then post for all tomorrow. 

Mrs Disorganised me - but quite sure you had worked that out for yourselves!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

No disorganised so much as hugely busy I'd say! Hope you had a fab break.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...