During October I Will.....

And......


Tuesday 15 June 2010

All Is Calm On The Western Front.....

.......for now anyway.  After yesterdays 'adventures', things are a lot calmer in the 'wannabe scrapbook addict' house.  After a three, yes that is three, year battle, we finally have an appointment for my Son to see a Paediatrician this afternoon.  The relief that this has given me is truly unbelievable, I really do feel as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.  Just need to see what happens this afternoon, but rest assured, I will NOT be fobbed off.


On the not so good news front, we had to take our youngest cat, Barcardi to the vets last night.  She has not been too well the past week with a very nasty upset tummy.  It took a few days to work out which cat it was, we have three. she is very timid to begin with and had been sitting out on the bench in the back garden, every time we have gone anywhere near he she had stood up and run off.  well she is quite poorly now and yesterday she did not run off and for the first time I was able to get to her.  She went straight in the basket and off to the vets.  Sadly the vet thinks it may be more than a little bug.  She on antibiotics and we need to go back next week to see the vet :0(

Kids have gone to school and I have a few hours now to catch up on housework, personally I would rather spend my time crafting but as I am having some medical treatment myself tomorrow which means I will be on crutches for a few days, I need to get the housework done today whilst still fully mobile then will be able to sit, rest and craft for the next few days.

Finished one of the Granny Squares last night, will try to get a few more done today then I can stitch a few together to show you.


Must dash as the washing, ironing, washing up, hoovering, dusting etc etc awaits! lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...