During October I Will.....

And......


Thursday 18 March 2010

Why Wannabe Scrapbook Addict?

Afternoon all, well finally got the blog up & running.

I'm a wannabe scrapbook addict due to time restraints with work & 2 young children. Used to scrap on a regular basis until I went back to work after having my daughter 5 years ago. Recently just not had the time for regular scrap days, just the odd day every year.

If I had the time I'd scrap non stop. Instead I've been buying lots of goodies that just sit in cupboards until they have an outing every now & then.
From today the aim is to do at least one LO per week as so many photos to scrap.......mmm we'll see how it goes!

Update on my scrapbook goals will be coming soon, hope you can come back & support me with my mission x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...