During October I Will.....

And......


Monday 22 March 2010

March Kit From Sarah's Cards Has Arrived!

Today saw the Postman knocking on the door with my first scrapbook kit from Sarah's Cards Ltd. I have a habit of constantly buying papers that have the same colours and patterns and decided to challenge myself and let someone else pick for me. All I can say is I love the kit, so different to what I would have picked myself and the design booklet that came with it has given me loads of inspiration.

Have signed up for an online class with Shimelle to learn how to do this blogging properly!  Lets see if any one can notice when I start the class!  Also read on her site that Scrapbook Inspirations is back in publication every quarter as an ideas book from 31 March priced at £9.99, can't wait, just love that mag.  Pre orders are being taken on the above link, but will be sold in WH Smith, Sainsbury's and other newsagents.  I've ordered mine!

Also taken out a subscription for Scrapagogo monthly kits.  Subscription starts with the April 'Fabrication' kit but I purchased the March 'Turn It Up' kit this morning as I loved the bright colours of the alphabet.  With a bit of luck that will be here later this week! Oh and I'm also waiting for a delivery from The Scrapbook Shop.  Must remember no more stash!  Idea of the scrapbook kits was to give myself a challange and to save money!

Must go now for a little play with Sarah's Cards Kit before the kids come home x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...