During October I Will.....

And......


Saturday 20 March 2010

Late Night Scrapping & Chasing Hamsters

Couldn't sleep so decided to put my energy to good use.  Just scrapped my Daughter making cakes back in August 2007.  She had just turned 4 and was at the stage where she didn't want any help doing anything but still needed help! 

Oh the mess after she had finished icing those cakes.

Good job I couldn't sleep as I heard a noise behind me and when I turned, stood in the middle of the room were two of our cats looking at one of the hamsters walking across the room.  Harriet is now back safe and sound in her cage and the cats are sat on the sideboard watching her.....too late girls, you had your chance and missed it!

Papers, journal tag, chipboard, rub ons, ribbon, flowers, buttons, brads & letters by We R Memory Keepers, Tiffany Range; Cardstock by Brazzil.  Photos taken August 2007.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...